Quoted by Freshtime UK..
Join us at our Charity Golf Day next month!
We will be staging our first ever Charity Golf Day on Thursday 12th June 2014 at the Boston West Golf Course. We would appreciate your help in raising much needed funds in support of our Charity of the Year, the Ally Cadence Trust for Spinal Muscular Atrophy: www.justgiving.com/FreshtimeGolfDay
Spinal Muscular Atrophy is a particularly debilitating disease that generally affects babies and young children.
Spaces are limited so book early!
Hotel facilities are available should you require accommodation and can be booked by contacting Boston West Hotel (01205 290670) or by visiting www.bostonwest.co.uk
A team of four players will only cost £280 for which you will be welcomed with a coffee and a bacon bap on arrival. The day continues with golf and a two course dinner at the end of day. If you are unable to provide a team of four Freshtime will provide a player for your team, or even mix in other charitable suppliers.
The £280 covers the cost of the four players and a wonderful two- course dinner for each team member!
- The day will start at 10.15am with coffee and a bacon bap at which time you will be able to meet other competitors and members of the Freshtime team.
- Tee off time will be 11.30am with a shotgun start.
- For just £5, at the end of your round, sign your ball with your name. This will go into a bowl. One will be chosen at random and whoever's ball is picked will win 50% of the earnings from the ‘sign the golf ball’ activity.
- The two-course carvery dinner will commence at 5pm, with the opportunity to freshen up beforehand.
- Dinner will be followed by the presentation of team prizes.
- After the presentation a raffle will take place with plenty of chances to buy tickets during the course of the day.
- There will be an auction in the evening of various items.
Other ways you can help in addition to entering and having a barrel of fun:
- Donate a prize for the raffle
- Donate a set of four prizes for prizes for the golfers
- For £50 you can sponsor a hole and have your name advertised in the day program and the foyer.
- We are also looking to hold an auction so any interesting items would be welcomed.
Come and have some fun and support a good cause!!
15 May 2014