We are very excited to announce this years Butterfly Ball, to be held on Saturday 22nd October at the Brantson Hall Hotel in Branston, Lincolnshire.
Tickets prices have been held at last years price and include;
- Welcome drink of Summer Punch
- 3 course meal with coffee
- Wine provided with your main course
- An acoustic set throughout the duration of the meal, provided once again by James McClean
- Charity raffle
- Live Auction, hosted by Radio Presenter and ex Big Brother Housemate, Luke Marsden
- Disco provided by Mark Wells
Doors will open at 6:30pm, where you can, if you wish, purchase a portrait photo, and enjoy the background music before being seated at 7:30pm.
Following your 3 course meal and coffee you can take part in our LED Helium Balloon release, followed by our live auction, being hosted by our Guest Auctioneer, Luke Marsden. We have some fantastic, and often unusual, items donated to our auction.
We end the evening with our raffle and disco, with an extended bar until 1am.
In the past many of our male guests have worn Dinner Jackets with our female guests in Ball Gowns and Cocktail Dresses, and although there is no strict stipulation on dress code, we do ask that you come smartly dressed.
To book tickets, or to see further information on menu choices etc, please take a look here
29 January 2016